My name is Catalina, I was born in Colombia and moved to Sweden when I was 11. I'm 19 and I can now say that I survived the IB Programme but holy fuck I am definitely not doing that shit again
The fact that white people equate a Starbucks joke to being enslaved, being racially profiled, being stripped of basic human rights, being denied jobs, being treated as less than human, being seen as suspect by default, and being hated from the moment of birth just proves how far they are from seeing our side..
They have hurt feelings while we have dead children."
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
i love laughing about the friend zone because it’s so dumb like you know most of those dudes aren’t even IN the “friend zone” they’re in the “ugh god not this dude again” zone